Saturday, April 23, 2005

A Prophetic View

This week was very stressful form me. I came home yesterday and thought I would take a short nap and I was out for the night. I woke up this morning and knew I need to write to you.

We often wonder if there is any order or plans to our life. Where is everything heading?Why do certain things occur? What do we really know about God's plan for us? When we ask do we get a better understanding about the "why" or the "when"?

As I read about Daniel and the lion's den (I keep coming back to this for some reason) I like Daniel 6:23 - "The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God." God didn't stop him from being thrown in but he allowed no harm to come to him, because he trusted in God. I learn everyday to trust in God. God allows me to work on my quailties and hone thiem to become greater instruments that He can use. So I trust Him to hold my life in His had and to make that decision everyday about "Who" and "What" and "When". I praise the Lord everyday and hope for greater understanding of his ways.

Be blessed today, I won't be at the funeral. I know you will do well and continue to let us know that God is the Soveriegn power. I have to meet my group for our presentation on Wednesday. I missed class on Wednesday due to report card pick up and this is the only time we can meet before our presentation on Wednesday. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive