Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Secret of Remaining

"Whoever has a heart full of love always has something to give." Pope John XXIII

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love another." John 13:34

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other." John 15:16-17

God is amazing. I asked God to give me a word for you tonight. I didn't want to come griping about my job or my day. I looked at my small quote book and it came up with the quote from the Pope and John 13:34. I thought that might be inappropriate with the death of the Pope so I went to my bible. Where did I go but to John15:17 and I saw "Love each other." So my word to you tonight is love. Remaining in love is the ultimate goal. Love makes the world go round. Feel love because you are loved. I ask God to help me become the person He wants me to be. Be Blessed and have a good night.

" Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive