Thursday, April 28, 2005

We're getting a new roof

I rushed home today from school because I had to meet the roof man. We need a new roof. The one we have now leaking and other stuff is wrong  too. I definately need to cut this tree down. We may have a raccoon on this one area by the roof. Its always something. I just know that the Lord is my salvation and I have three estimates, and Lots of references and we go from there.

Hello my dear, yes, hello my love. Words of endearment. Kindness, thoughtfulness. I was riding in to work this morning being fed by your words. Man is not meant to be alone. We need to comfort each other and have concern for each other. I pray for you every morning. I wonder how your day is going, I wonder what you have planned for the day. I hope it went well. I hope you were successful in some of the things you did today. How does your day wind down? I know for me its quiet and kind of lonely even though my mother and daughter are here.  So I come to you with love and concern to end my day and say good night. We come together at the end of the day to just connect and say I love you. So I touch my heart and touch the screen and send my love and a kiss across the miles to you. One more day and Friday is here. I can't wait. Date Night and the weekend.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive