Sunday, April 10, 2005

Bouncing Back

I really needed you today and you came through with flying colors. Thank you so much for being there for me. I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong. I knew something just wasn't quite right. I thought maybe I had succumb to the pressures of the environment I worked in, and felt defeated by the overwhelming problems. I thought I had become defeated by constantly saying I'm going to do something and then not having it work out. I just felt so defeated. I thought maybe I had made the wrong decision about my job. That could still be the right decision, but I will approach it with a new attitude. I am reaching deep within myself because I know God has something in store for me and I plan on getting it. I'm not giving up and my attitude is to keep digging deeper within myself. It's not over. I was so going to tell you how you really touched me today, how you healed me, how you fixed me. But when I got in that line, I don't even remember what I said to you. I did talk to you for a minute though. Something and then have a blessed week. I don't remember the something. I'm not giving up though, we've come too far to give up now. I'm wasn't suicidal. I was feeling depressed though. Sometimes you don't even know you're depressed until its pointed out to you. You think its just the stress of the day. Just normal things and suddenly its more. I think its better now.  Once I have the opportunity to identify and face the obstacles I can move forward. I can break out.

Psalm 69  I will read it every night. I will remain hopeful.

 

"I will praise God's name in song

and glorify him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive