Friday, April 29, 2005

Red Lobster

Hello

How's your day today?

Mom and I just got back from Red Lobster. We needed some rest and relaxation. It was sort of like have a date on date night.

I'm glad we did it because I really feel better now.

We had a Pep Rally at school to encourage the student for the ITBS. It was fun.

Today was a good way to end the week.

I did have one student, he always draws pictures of guns on all of his papers, he told me why they act the way they do, he said look at where I come from. I told him that's just an excuse. He has a facination with guns. He is always drawing something or someone with a gun or just the gun itself. I must have at least five papers a day where he as drawn guns or people with guns on them.I think he has seen something tramautic.

I just do the best I can to keep things civil in the classroom. Enough about my day.

How was your day? I hope everything went well. I'm sure it was challenging but you met the challenge. Thank God for the weekend.

Tomorrow I have to do lesson plans, clean my room and just try not to waste the day away. I will for sure, positively be at church on Sunday. No doubt about it.

Take Care and have a good night sleep. Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive