Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Authority

To Have an Appreciation for Authority

"...These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men. You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men." Mark 7:6-8

I want to be true in my worship. I want to have true obedience. I want to obey God.

God's obedience always results in blessing.

Fear God more than man's righteous authority.

God wants to reign over us, let him.

I don't want to place unrealistic expectations on myself or others.

I don't want to become too familiar with God's presence. I don't ever want to take it for granted. I daily ask God to forgive me and show grace and mercy. I ask him to not remove his favor. Refine me, rebuke me, show me what I need to do. Bend me, break me, make me over, but never leave me.

Good Night, take care and be blessed.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive