Sunday, April 18, 2010

This too shall pass

May God bless you today and give you the peace that shall comfort you through all of this. I had no idea any of this was going on. I guess I need to look at facebook more often. I spent most of this evening looking at the different websites and the response you submitted. You want to say this isnt so, but unfortunately its real. What a waste of time. How dare they hold such importance to demand and get a response from the higher ups. Our values are misplaced. No wonder so many people are not in the church and they are spending millions to try to get them back.
I find it difficult to understand people sometimes. Why they continue to dislike you I don't know. I guess I really do know, its about hate, race and hate.
I posted something to your wall to show my public support. I don't want them to think your supporters are just going to sit idly by while they try to persecute you, again. This is really about wanting to judge what you do and how you do it. They don't mind you helping the poor, just don't empower them or help them to think they can actually make a difference in their world. Don't let them know they actually have power. Just keep them poor. Continue to give them the occasional fish, never teach them how to fish and be self sufficient.
I cant say too much because I am torn in my feelings and I don't want my selfishness to come out. I want you to be happy. I battle with wanting you to leave and move on to the next step and wanting you to not succumb to those who want you out. Though you have over thirty years so its not like anyone has run you out of anything, but I understand the need to stay and fight. But what actually are are you fighting for with these people? What do you gain besides the satisfaction that you are still there? I just wonder if there isnt so much more that you can do. I dont think you will ever truly be free of the haters, whether you are in or out of that organization, but they will have to find new reasons to hate, which for them wont be too hard. Well, I support you no matter what. I really do stand with you. I am there for you, ready to do whatever you need. Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive