Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Destiny

Thank You God for pulling me into my destiny. I pray that I am able to receive wisdom about my purpose. God you have not given us the spirit of fear but you have given us power. I have to ask you Lord, am I in the right lane? Am I doing what you need me to do? What is it about my task that I find difficult? What is it about money that I like? How do I manage my money? How can I use my money more effectively? Father God your Word proclaims that we shall do greater things than these. You have a plan for us. I know that in your plan you prepare us. Lord, remind us to fear you and show reverence to you for all things in our life.

Luke 16:10-12
Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. So if you have not been trustworthy in handling wordly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else's property, who will give you property of your own?

Father God, I pray that in my dealings with my father's things that I have been just and responsible to the best of my ability and means. I have tried to be continually fair and honest, always letting him know what I am doing and how and why I have done whatever it is that I am doing. Allow me to grow wiser and smarter.

Deliverance, Development and Destiny. I am on this path. When I get to my destiny, don't forget the Lord. Don't forget to thank the Lord for the things that I did not have a hand in making possible. Some things God just places before you. Allowing you to reap the benefits. I thank you God for all of my blessings. Thank you for the wonderful things you have placed before me. I am at peace with myself. Thank you God for my peace. I am working towards the peace of being satisfied. I am not greedy nor am I dissatisfied. I welcome whatever God has for me. I will learn to be content at whatever stage of development I am in my life.

Thank you Lord for loving me and continuing to care enough to stay with me. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive