Wednesday, April 21, 2010

God Does Not Play Favorites

God I know that you do not play favorites. I know we are all God's chosen one. No one is special because of anything they have done and said. We are all special because of who we are, a child of God.

Our report card pick up went well. I only had five parents from my class of 28 who didnt show up. That's good, but I would have preferred 28 of 28.
We will keep working for a much better turn out.

God is strong and powerful. Acts 10

34Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right. 36You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. 37You know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive