Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Morning Darling

Lord I still want my Boo to be my Boo. I don't want to think I have ran my Boo away.

Praise the Lord, our Father God in heaven. Praise his Holy Name. Lord you sent your Son as Our Savior. I thank you Lord and I worship you. You are the one true God and I shall bless your Name. Your Son Jesus died for our sins. Thank You Lord for sending your Son to save us. Glory Be to God in the Highest.

Jeremiah 44:15-29
Self Destruction

Our God of heaven and earth is an awesome God and is the one true God. We shall have no other Gods before Him. Lord you led me here today and I will meditate on your word today. Thank You God for loving me and giving me strength to go another day through this crazy world. God Bless You today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive