Saturday, April 17, 2010

Perseverance Saturday

Father God the course you have set before me is clear. You have called me into this situation and I am praying that I stay in agreement with you.

Lord, I can do nothing with out you. I am tempted to grow weary and feel overburdened with the misery around me but I remember that Jesus said "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

Lord Almighty, I fix my eyes on you.

Thank You Lord for today and for everyday.

I didn't get a ticket to the gala because they had sold out. I did make arrangements not to have to babysit though. I didn't change those plans, so I had a free night. I'm hoping the gala was a sensational event.

Today I realized that I left my bank card at school, how silly of me. But so far I have been to breakfast and lunch and I have not had to pay for either one. I had the car washed inside and out. I'm going to take better care of this one, I'll have it much longer this time. It is so plain, no bells and whistle, it feels like a rental. No navigation system, no six disc changer, no outside temperature, no sun/moon roof. But in spite of all the things it doesn't have what it does have is the ability to get me to and from work trouble free and that's what matters. I'm going to keep it and be thankful, until I can trade it again. Thank you God for your blessings. It could be a lot worse. We are planning on getting a new front door. I didn't realize they were so expensive. I imagine it will look very nice though. Its spring so its time to do some upkeep. Have to take care of stuff if you want it to last. I am a reader tomorrow. I'm excited about that. I always like to be closer to you. Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. I love you. Hang in there.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive