Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Night

Daniel 6
Daniel in the loin's den. How would it be if someone was watching everything you do at home and at work? Would we find out something useful for work, for home or for our own personal gain? What would we do with that information? Lord watch me as I go through my day. The people that I encounter in my life, am I a good influence on them or am I just hurting them? It is the challenge that I face every day. Are we self destructive to the extent that we will destroy ourselves. Through it all we have to have faith. We have to believe that it will be all right. We have to live by the faith that we believe in. We have to have faith that all things will work together for the good. Would their intent for us be for good or for evil? Can we remove any idols that we have placed before God? Can we remove the idols that cause us to What would it take to influence people to change? God bless you tonight. I love you.
Father God, thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven, amen.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive