Friday, April 2, 2010

Teach us how to Love

Father God the experiences that we have either make or break us. We are able to open our hearts and become vulnerable. We lay ourselves open. Revealing that which is our inner most being. Our hurt and our love. We don't do vulnerable very well. It happens at a high cost. Our pride and our shame are connected to vulnerable. What happens when...what happens if...Will he love me if...
Our vulnerability reveals courage. Like the three boys said to the king, I will worship our Lord Almighty, if he saves me and if he doesn't save me, no matter what I will worship Him. That's my paraphrasing, but the message is still the same. You may have power over me, you may know my weakness, but I will still love the Lord, no matter what happens. You may have seen me weak, you have seen me fall, but I still love Jesus. I will love the Lord. I have faith in God. I love the Lord means I have to show the Lord that I love you. How do I love thee, let me count the ways...
Father God teach me how to love. Teach me how to sacrifice my love and to be a servant of God. Let me be vulnerable. Let me speak the truth, let me hear the truth. Let my tears open my eyes to what I must see to move forward. Let me love and be loved. Thank You God for loving me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive