Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Morning and God Bless You Today

Thank You God for your blessings today. You have given me an opportunity to wake up and know that I am loved. I will believe the promise that you have given me. What a beautiful day. What a blessing for me. I thank God for every moment. I know that your word and your will are going to come into fruition. I know things happen, stuff seems to be at it worst but keep believing. The Lord is Good and his mercy endures forever.
So today I am devoting to getting as many grades in as possible. I have the materials and I am going to try to stay focused and committed to getting them in today. I have put it off until it is imperative. So off I go to finish my grades.
Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive