Sunday, December 6, 2009

Unity Sunday

Ministry is a very strong initiative. Its easy to say I'm just too busy. I have my own agenda. But when we think of those in the field carrying out the mission and concerns that we were too busy for, we say thank God somebody is doing something. It should always be our desire to be that someone doing something.

We are elated that someone is bringing the good news of the Gospel to those who might not have heard it otherwise. We know that God watches over His word. We speak His word here on earth and we establish his covenant in our hearts and with others.

Can we bring the word to more people? Can we allow the dry bones to live? Do we reduce our anxiety because we have God in our lives?

Are we able to find our faith in His word? Do we take all of our fears, every little thing and bring it to God? Today I give you all of my fears. I bring the inconsequential fear that this tree will not stand on its own. I bought a stand that is obviously too small, I didn't know then but I know that now. So I will get a new one. I will call for my dentist on Monday. Go sometime next week. Get the time to take better care of myself. Wonder how to get things on a better understanding with out making it seem that single focused. I love the Lord and I love you. I have listed it accordingly. God is my first love. Take me to a place where I can see you face to face. All I want to do is worship you.

I have named them this morning in my heart and in words. I have described in detail the concerns on my heart. Father God, I seek to please you and to show that there is none before you. I value my relationship with you. I set nothing before.

Whatever the future holds for me I walk boldly knowing that I walk with you Lord.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive