Tuesday, December 8, 2009

God Is So Awesome!!!

God is so awesome, I am so glad I have God in my life. When things happen like they did today, I know God is with me, loves me and protects me, in every step of my life. If I just submit to His will, He will take care of me.

This morning, I didnt know why I was sent to the section on prejudice. But I didn't fight it, I went with it and let it brew within me. At school, we had the Real Men Read come to our classes. I had a professor from a local university. He read Freedom Summer to my children about the time when the civil rights act was passed and integration was the law in the South. The story was a fictional one but based on facts during that time. I didnt know he was going to read anything about the civil rights movement, or segregation and integration. But I was prepared to play an important role in the discussion for my children and it was so on time for me to have prepared myself that morning. God knows all. He continually amazes me. I don't call it coincidence, I call it God. What an Amazing God we have right in our midst. All we have to do is ask.Seek and we shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened. I shall bless the Lord at all times and His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive