Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boldness

Living in God's Will is my desire. I seem to have a love-hate relationship with that will. I pray that God will recognize that I pray for freedom of utterance to be given to me so that I may open my mouth to proclaim boldly the good news of our Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To say the things that need to be said and to move to where God is calling me to go. To speak from my heart and to speak in love.

Maybe if I am proclaiming the purpose of God I will be be secure in knowing I am walking in God's purpose. Sometimes I don't want to know the plan because it might not be to my liking. Can I follow through, even when deep down it may not be something I want to do? Can I dare to have boldness, courage and confidence of freedom.

Can I draw fearlessly and confidently and boldly nearer to God's Throne. Praise the Lord. Bless the Lord. Will I boldly declare to satan, and all his evil spirits that Jesus is the Head and Ruler of all authority. Satan is defeated and My God and My Jesus Reign Forever, and ever and ever. In him, I can never give up hope. I continue to say be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

Ephesians 1

1Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,
To the saints in Ephesus,[a] the faithful[b] in Christ Jesus:

2Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Spiritual Blessings in Christ


3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

5 he[c] predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—

6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace

8 that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.

9 And he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ,

10 to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive