Friday, December 4, 2009

Submitting it all to God

Psalm 103:
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
5 who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6 The Lord works righteousness
and justice for all who are oppressed.
7 He made known his ways to Moses,
his acts to the people of Israel.
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious,
slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
9 He will not always chide,
nor will he keep his anger forever.
10 He does not deal with us according to our sins,
nor repay us according to our iniquities.
11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far does he remove our transgressions from us.
13 As a father shows compassion to his children,
so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him.
14 For he knows our frame; [1]
he remembers that we are dust.

Oh Bless the Lord, Oh My Soul. Thank You Lord for not giving me what I deserve. My stubbornness and my rebellion are cause for you to treat me accordingly. But you have rescued me from darkness and brought me into the light.

You deserve honesty from the heart. You deserve my commitment and love. I don't give it grudgingly, I give it willingly and with truth, honesty and faith. Lord Almighty you have given me Jesus as an example.

You have shown me what your expectation is and I am able to receive the Holy Spirit as my Helper and Guide. Just as Jesus went through trials and tribulations, so shall I. But the joy is that Jesus overcame the world and so can I.

I strive to be more like Jesus. I am not there yet. But knowing that you know my limitations and my shortcomings and through it all you still love me, then what more can I ask for from you. You still love me.

I strive to love you more and more. When I think I can't do any better, You show me I can. When I feel my stubbornness and rebellion coming on, you show me I can concede and be a winner. You show me how to love you, and myself. You show me how to accept love, true love, in my life. You love me. Love never fails.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He came to bring peace. Rejoice for the Savior is Born. Help me Father God to walk through this process of surrender. Guide me Holy Spirit to exchange rebellion and stubbornness for a willing and obedient heart.

When I refuse to listen, anoint my ears, when I refuse to see past my own desires, open my eyes to the truth. I belong to Jesus Christ, the Anointed One who breaks down strongholds and destroys every yoke.

Allow me to continue the fight to break the yoke that holds me. I submit control and direction to the Holy Spirit to guide me in the right direction. I love you Lord and I submit all to you.

So Be Bountifully and Gloriously Blessed today and Be a wonderful blessing to someone who loves you dearly. I love You.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive