Thursday, December 17, 2009

Comfort for a Troubled Heart

Father God Your Word speaks to my pain. I trust my life to your provisions. You have sent your Word forward in my heart and it continues to be steadfast and eternal. I let your Word dwell in me. I meditate on your Word. Your Word is the Living Word, The Word of Truth, The Incorruptible Seed. You are my Shield, My Counselor, my weapon in any battle. Your Word is a lamp unto my feet. Your Word allows me to not stumble because my steps are ordered.

Lord I give you all the troubles of my heart. I pray for strong faith to keep me focused on you.I pray that I am walking in your will and in your word.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides me in truth and understanding. I am comforted with the knowledge that I am loved and needed. I am confident that Your Word and Your Will are in me to do Good. You put Your desires in my heart to want what is best for me. You want me to have goodness and grace and mercy. You want me to know that I am loved completely. Let not your heart be troubled.

I exalt Your Word in my life and hold it in high esteem. I give it first place, a place of power and authority in my life. I use it to settle doubt, questions that confront me and concerns that I may have in my life. I chose to have your word be my lamp and guidance. I boldly and confidently say that my heart is fixed and established on a solid foundation, the living Word of God. That comforts my troubled heart, knowing that I can turn to God to find comfort.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive