Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Love and Commitment

God Bless You today and always.

I continue to be encouraged and inspired by you. I never know what you are going to say but I know I want to hear it from a wonderful man of God. I am thankful that I have some form of communication with you in my life.

I know that I want to communicate more with you. I want to be more of a companion.Your friend. More of someone you can share things with. I dont worry about sex with you, its the least of my worries, that will work itself out, no matter what, I look forward to more good than bad in that category.

I still get excited at the thought of seeing you again. I look forward to seeing you, hearing you speak and getting a genuine hug from you. I want more and I will not give up, I will not stop and I will not become apathetic to my cause, my problem. I will do whatever I have to do. I sit here, alone, in my room writing that after having just seen you four hours ago. Could the world have changed then for us. Was there a chance for a difference. I know that every encounter is a chance for change.

I think I just need to talk, relax and allow God to guide. I stopped becoming too busy with the world stuff. I want to be too busy with God's stuff. Maybe I cant dump my life and move in with you, but I am going to devote as much of my time and energy to what has become a huge almost insurmountable task.

Talking to you face to face. One on one.Communicating in person. Somehow, some way, this has got to change. New Year, new goals. Something has got to get better for us. For You and Me. For our little relationship. I'm not talking about the whole world, just us. Our commitment. I need to see something happen. Something that moves me closer.

Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive