Monday, December 7, 2009

Good Morning Lord

Thank You for waking me up in my right mind today. I am blessed that I can prepare for the challenges that face me today. Thank you for all that you do for me. Thank You for yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Father God I am not ready to deal with this snow but I will. Keep me alert and safe to all of the precautions that I need to take to arrive safely at my journey. Allow me to come home safe and without huge delays. Lord I give you thanks and praise for covering me with your blanket of protection.

I know that we have many different activities going on today and I am praying that it runs smoothly. I have many concerns abouttoday and I am praying for you to guide me through.

It all seems to be a jumble and I want peace, calm and total understanding. I want victory in the midst of what seems to be defeat. I have faith in you Lord that all things are possible.

As I prepare to leave now, I know that my mind is on the traffic but my heart is with you. Truly Be Blessed and Be a Wonderful Blessing To Someone. God Bless You Today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive