Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Passion of the Christ

I am watching it now.
I heard from those who went to the Columbia viewing that they were very much into the aspects of the movie, the producer and the specifics of the setting, plot and theme of the way Mel Gibson presented the movie.
Who knows if Jesus was the first to introduce the table and chair in the manner that we know it today. One thing we do know to be true is that all thought and creation of everything comes from God. There is nothing new under the sun. Whatever the specifics of Gibson and his beliefs, we are aware of the fact that it did occur and that the interpretation is to those who pass the story on and those who believe the story. The truth shall set you free.
God is a good God and good and evil will always have an audience together.
I pray that today was a good day. That the hearts and mind of our legislature were soften. I pray that the right and just decisions were made today. I pray that you are victorious in everything that you ask for today. I pray for all of your hearts desires to come to fruition today. I pray for today to be a victorious day for you. I love you and want nothing but the best for you today. We have to make a sacrifice.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive