Friday, March 6, 2009

The Message

Sometimes the message gets lost in the screaming. When I am trying to get my students attention I have a tendency to raise my voice as they raise theirs. Then soon we are all shouting. I know that they are not learning in that environment. Sometimes I have to tell my self to stop shouting. Have you ever walked by a teacher's room and she was yelling or just shouting at the class or one child in particular. That child may have needed it and even deserved it but at that moment, the teacher looks bad. How to handle a situation without the shouting is so important.
I know you had a message on Tuesday, keep believing in God's promise in your life. God has not given up, forgotten or left you. Don't help God out by trying to work your plan. Believe God's promise is for you. But you know what, I just heard you shouting at me. It was as if you were mad and had to get a message out. There was more flesh coming out that night and less God. You shouted at me for almost two hours straight. That's what I remember most about that night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive