Friday, March 13, 2009

The Passion of The Christ

Christ, The Christ, Our Redeemer.
You were the first to tell me that he is The Christ and not just Jesus Christ. As if its his last name. What is the meaning of this Christ. What do we mean when we say he is The Christ?
The Father has sent a Redeemer who was murdered and rebuked.
But we who believe in him as our Redeemer have everlasting life.
I have been listening to the new testament in my car, as you well know, I have gotten through the first two or three books, I am at John and I have no idea which book that is. The audio version is the one with the same actor that played in the Passion of the Christ. This is the dramatic version and I just love listening to it. I enjoy the history. I am listening everyday until I have heard the whole new testament. It is my Lenten penance. I have given up anger and will try to be more receptive and understanding. I will get my message across with out the anger. I was very angry with my students and I want to change that. I am under pressure right now and it wont leave until March 31 when the portfolio is due and then in June when I take the assessment. I wish I had never decided to do this national board teaching stuff. Its not worth it. Just a lot of trouble and fuss and money for nothing. Its like taking four graduate level courses at the same time and then having a written test on all of them on one day that you have to prepare for. I hate that I didn't quit in time and now I am under the gun to get this done and complete. I have decided that if I don't pass I will not do this again. No Not Ever.Ever.Ever.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive