Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank You

Thank You Lord for another year. I am blessed and highly favored. I praise you Lord for all that you have done in my life. I praise you for all the goodness that you have given me whether I deserved it or not.

I thank you for paying for my national boards. Not one penny did I have to pay out of my pocket. I am thankful that you have given me a work environment that encourages my professional development.

Thank You Father God that all of my needs are met according to your riches in glory. I acknowledge you as Lord ove my life, my health and my finances. by giving tithes and offerings to further your cause.


Father God by the authority of your Word I tune into your message. I listen, I pray on it, I pray in the spirit, not understanding but trusting in your word, I know that my ways are not your ways and I pray for the ability to do the things that you want me to do. My desire is to please you. I want to make you happy. I want to hear you. I draw nearer to you Lord. I cant make it without you. I need you Lord. I need you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive