Monday, March 2, 2009

The Dream Revisited

The clarification was interesting because it brought more clarity to things that I had dismissed. There was no talking in this dream. This is the dream that just wont quit. The images are what I remember. They are vibrant and clear. I know know that the street we are initially marching is Racine between 78th and 79th but its not Racine because its a small street like Troop. I say its Racine because we are marching by this white storefront church, the one by BJ's parking lot. But we are marching past that church. I don't even know the name of it, I barely notice it. I recall the church because I parked on Racine yesterday and saw it.
While we are marching this man on the other side of you is in a black suit, so are you but when we are in France, you are in your altar robes. He is still in a black suit. When you give back the envelope, it is open, like its been torn open and I can see the gold lining of the envelope. Its like you have read it but you are returning it, either declining it or passing it on to this person. During all of this I don't say anything to you, you don't say anything to me, we are just holding hands. After you give this person the envelope we sit and watch the sunset, still not speaking. I pray that in getting this last part out that this dream is done. I hope you are over that experience from your childhood and are ready for a real woman. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive