Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't Serve The Problem

Father God in the name of Jesus I give thanks and love for the United States and its government. I know that our government will operate in skillful and godly wisdom.

I pray that the heart of our president and the knowledge that it contains will be pleasant and discerning.
I pray that the legislature in Washington and Illinois will be understanding and compassionate.

I pray that those who are looking our for the people, the judges, policemen and women, mayors, governors, representatives, senators and anyone else in authority will be protected and that the Holy Spirit will rest upon them to make wise and reasonable decisions concerning the lives that are in their hands today.

I pray that they reflect themselves as men and women of integrity who are obedient concerning ways in which to live a peaceful, honest and godly life.

I pray that any deceit will come to light.
Your word Lord declares that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. I receive your blessing for our nation, our state, our town.

You Lord are our stronghold and our refuge in times of trouble. I declare with my mouth my heart and my mind that our people are going to dwell in a land that is safe, safe for our children, safe for our elderly and safe for all the people to live and move and be in.

We shall prosper and have abundant life, we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus.

In your word it is written that the hear of the king is in the hand of the Lord, and you can turn it whichever way you desire.

Lord I plead and beg with you to turn the hearts of our leaders and people in authority to follow your divine wisdom and direction. Save our people.

Father God we give you thanks for all your works and for all that you have done, are doing and will do in our lives.

If you never do another thing Lord I will praise you daily for the rest of my life. You are worthy to be praised and your praises I will sing forever more. Glory to Your name, glory to your name, glory to your name.

Lord I understand that we cant be victorious as long as the problem is the biggest thing in our lives.

I know that I am not alone and that you are with me always.

I have the word of God to walk before me and the Holy Spirit is within me to strengthen me.

I surround myself with people who are speaking the word and believing the word and have faith in the word. I pray for my sweetheart today so that his mind is at rest and that he is capable and able to do all things today that God has led him to do. I love him Lord and I want/need him to know and believe that with all of his heart, mind and soul.

I praise God daily and continually. I love the Lord and I will bless his name at all times and his praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

My problems are not the biggest thing in my life, Jesus is and I will exalt him forever.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive