Thursday, March 26, 2009

Honor God and He'll Honor You

Proverbs give us a very basic principle of success.

If you want God to honor you and bless you in any area of your life, you're going to have to honor Him in that particular area.

If you want financial blessing, you have to tithe. Give God his first fruits of your money. He was the one who gave it to you anyway.

It took me a long time to understand how important tithing was in my life. I now tithe no matter what I get. I give God 10 percent. I had to honor God with my money. I could not come to Him and ask for a blessing if I had not done my part and tithed first.

I give to God with faith, honoring him be cause He is worthy and deserving of my ten percent. God is faithful and I am always amazed at what He can do in my life.

I can't afford not to honor Him.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive