Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello, I'm Sorry, Forgive Me, Please, Please

No matter how tough the situation is that you are facing, trust and obey the direction of The Father. He will make the Holy Spirit, supernatural comfort filled decision available for you.
I pray in the Lord that you save our children. We need the bill to pass and to pass with enthusiasm. This is important for our community. Our children need to know that they are valuable. The shooters need to know there is another choice. God has not given up on them. They matter in this world. Stop the self hate and destructive behavior. Love yourself so that you can love your neighbor. God release the devil from their mind and their body. Allow them to value themselves.
I am going crazy with this national board stuff. I cant wait until the first part is done. March 31st. is the due date. It has to be postmarked no later than the 31st. Over night delivery, fed ex special. Nothing else is on my radar but that. Its selfish, self centered and single minded. I am not going to do it over if I dont make it. This is the most grueling thing I have ever done in my life. Had I known how incredibly difficult and timely this was I would have never do this. Never, ever, ever. But now that I am down this road, there's no turning back, its do or die. If I stop now, I'm just wasting my money. If I finish and then still don't pass, then oh well. I just can't give up.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive