Thursday, February 26, 2009

Peaceful

I had a dream a few days ago and just cant seem to let it go. The dream starts out with me on a march. We are outside, on a street, just a typical street that we have marched down many times before. In front of me are people, we are walking, just walking. Then the crowd begins to thin and I see you up ahead. I walk faster to catch up too you. You are talking to someone but i don't know what you are saying. I catch up and we are suddenly in Aix-en-Provenance. I know this place because its a small French town that I visited. There is so much lavender there and its near the place where Mary Magdalene was suppose to have gone. Its beautiful, it sits on the hillside and its just so memorable, but I hadn't thought about it since I left back in 2003. But now we are walking down the street. The crowd is gone and its just you, me and this man. We are walking together. You start holding my hand. Then we are walking into a cafe, but its like an outdoor cafe. We are now holding hands with that close elbow lock. You don't say anything to me. I don't talk to you, we are just holding hands in this intense closeness. You are talking to this man, he's an important man, I can tell that and when we are sitting in the cafe you are talking to him. I cant see his face. He gets up to leave and you hand him an envelope. It looks like a very important invitation, with gold on the inside, and you had this to the man, with both had you give it to him. You don't let my hand go but you give him this envelope. All through out this dream its just calm. I don't remember any words, I barely remember faces. I remember the location because I remember that street distinctively. There was just a calmness all over the place. When I woke up I was so relaxed and it just felt so calm.
So I spent time thinking about all the things that it might mean and I came up with many things that it could be but I'm not good at analyzing myself. Everyone else can see it but me so I release it to you. What do you think?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive