Monday, December 3, 2007

Uneventful

You know some days are just that, uneventful. The day isn't bad nor is it good.

The traffic wasn't too bad this morning, quite nice actually. Coming home wasn't too bad either.

The day was just a normal day. The children weren't too bad. They weren't great or even good for that matter. But they weren't the worst they could be. I've seen them worse.

I am washing clothes now. I didn't go to aerobics. I did tell Kim I would join the the weight loss thing in January. I think I am counting down the days until winter break.

I started the children reading a book today for the literacy group. I picked a book that was already there and I thought it might be good. its called The Chocolate War. Its a little more than I expected. I think we can get through it and move on.

Well I am off to find out more about this book. Good Night and God Bless.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive