Saturday, December 8, 2007

Peace in the Family

Thank You God for today.

Thank You for waking me up this morning.

Thank you for the fact that I can use my brain and limbs and everything seems to work just the way you planned it.

Thank you for pouring your Spirit over me and my family. I sometimes get overwhelmed with the responsibility of taking care of family but you allow me to rest and wake up rejuvenated and renewed. I have a quiet reserve and confidence that I know will work out in the end. Father God I thank you for my peace today, my safety and my welfare today. I woke up warm and safe.

Today I will work on my grades. I have a ton of papers to do. I havent graded in ages.

The weather is looking sort of nasty for tonight. I dont think I will be making that drive in the muck of freezing rain and stuff.

What's on your agenda today? Will you go to the bakery? Do you have to get your hair cut? Is your tree up yet? I hope you are going to tell us how much money was raised early on. Don't keep us in suspense any longer.

I thought I might try putting some Christmas things up this weekend. I have my manger scene in my room.

Have a blessed day today. I am going to start putting grades in and see how long I can last.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive