Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hello Darling

This is the second time I have tried to write today.

I was up at 2am, then back to sleep at 4:30am. Up again at 8:30 and I have been up ever since. Today I am getting my hair done. I want to get my nails done too but we have to see how much time I have in the day.  Its December 1st already. The weather is crappy and I am finally feeling better.

Sheets of ice are on the car windows. What a day. I should correct some papers but I just don't feel like it. I need post it poster paper for class. Have to go to Sam's club for that. There are too many things to do in such a small amount of time. Also lets not forget about washing, my clothes and dad's clothes. Clean up the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. All in one day. I don't think so. I was suppose to have training today too., but I put it off. OK enough complaining. Sometimes you just have to get it out. Be blessed and have a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive