Sunday, December 9, 2007

Show Us Your Glory Lord

I cant go without you. I can not do it with out you. Show me your glory.

What a very spiritual day today. Today was a day of being grateful and showing God that we love Him.

Grateful for his blessings now and to come.

I am blessed to have you in my life, in whatever capacity it is. God knows I am never going to be able to ask you what I what to ask you face to face. I don't suppose there will ever be the right moment. I just have to do it the next time I see you.

Good Night Darling. don't feel bad that your bigwigs didn't meet or succeed our donations. This is not the end. We will continue to raise money until we meet our goal. Its our campaign and it will go on until we are successful. Be blessed tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive