Monday, December 10, 2007

GOOD Morning

Good Morning

Blessings to you

You know my heart and you search it to find solace

My mind praises God and longs for you

When I think of the things of God that I am to concern myself with, you pop into my mind. I am concerned about those in nursing homes today. My prayer is for those who are widowed and alone. Those who have no one who remembers them. Their time on earth is short and most want it to come now. They lie in fetal positions not talking or moving. Father God remind them of their usefulness, bring comfort to the sick.

Today I have training for 6 grade science, so I wont be at school. This Saturday its at Loyola for 7th and 8th grade. Today its just at Medill. then there is a meeting afterwards at my school. I wont be at this one. Wednesday is New teachers meeting, science fair credentialing meeting. Tuesday is reconciliation. Thursday is free so far. Friday too. We do have learning first test this week. The science fair is this week. Can anything else be this week? I have not done any shopping nor have I put up any decorations. No one else will even pull out the boxes. I don't think I am going to decorate this year. Its too much for me. That's why people do it early, at Thanksgiving. Its too much to do it now.

Lord whatever you call me to do you equip me with whatever I need to do it.Just do it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive