Friday, December 7, 2007

Overcoming Rejection

Praise the Lord.

Thank You God.

I will do whatever I have to do to hold it together. I will keep it together.

I have to wonder what would life be like if things were different.

So what would I really change? What part would I change? At what point would I change it?

This is the time of year when the movie "Its a Wonderful Life" comes on. I really like that movie. Sometimes I feel life's circumstances have me burdened down. The cares and woes are too much. Too many people to be concerned about. I keep adding people to the list. Sometimes I wish I could take care of everyone. Why cant we have a certain level of comfort. Is it wrong to want that for people, for myself. Must we struggle all the time? I think that I am just making choices to keep things on an even keel. One day things will not always be so calm.

Well, good night. Enough of my rantings and wonderings. One thing for sure, keep the faith.  God loves you and me. Thank you Lord for all of the things you have kept me from having to deal with. PEACE BE WITH YOU. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive