Thursday, December 27, 2007

 

Champagne Sunday Brunch, Award Winning, Best of Main Line

Ok so today was an early day for me. I went to see the National Treasure movie. I like stuff like that. Tomorrow I will see the Will Smith movie. I like movies. Saturday I need to pack up stuff at my dad's apartment. We have decided to rent it out. That was a big decision. The person is moving in in February.

You are my Will Smith, Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, el numero uno. Those are some of my most favorite actors. HOT.

I just have had a very normal day, out early, went to a movie, tried to find a good pair of boots and then went home. Babysitting my usual Thursday with the baby.  think he was ready to just run up to you  on the altar on Sunday.

What are you doing today? What did yo do? I guess I will have to ask you to dinner another time. I want to ask you to dinner at my parents house. I will give you a three week spread to pick a time but that is what I want to ask you and I will not stop. I wanted to ask you in person but I have not had a chance to. I know I know I live far and its a lot to think about to travel here, but thats what I want to ask you. Now I have said it here and I didnt want to say it here first but the problem is I dont get to say stuff to you in person like I want to say. 

I think I will go to the prisons for the MLK visit. I might as well see parents of children who are in the CPS system.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive