Sunday, December 16, 2007

Peace

Father God your word says that your gifts are irrevocable, that you never withdraw them once they are given and that you do not change your mind about those to whom you give your grace or to whom you send your call. I have to believe that you have not changed your mind about me Lord.  You gave me a message, a purpose. Something you felt I could do. Something that was not beyond me. Is this real Lord? Is this the one? Am I at that crossroad?  Lord I'm tired. I don't know if I'm fighting for or against sometimes. Lord I have been disobedient and rebellious toward you. I repent towards you and I pray for your mercy and forgiveness, Lord you continue to deliver me from every evil and continue to protect me. I was challenged this week. I look forward to a new week. I was tired, achy, sniffily, plus a coughing runny nosed baby and my reserve was on empty. I just couldn't make it today. I will accompany her tomorrow to pick up presents. Maybe I'm see you then. Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. Good Night Darling.

 

Romans 11:29

God does not change his mind when he chooses men and gives them his gifts

for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable

God's gifts and God's call are under full warranty—never canceled, never rescinded.

 

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive