Monday, December 17, 2007

Thank You Darling

What a wonderful thing. Now I know what she means when she says she's shopping for Christmas presents. You have wonderful contacts to be able to provide such a nice Christmas for children who otherwise wouldn't have the huge amount of things for the holiday. Thank You Father Christmas. Oh and I still got a very nice young man. to carry that big ole bag to my car;)

Today was our science fair and I was so glad to have it over. I was told that this was the best fair they have had in five years. Praise God. I thanked God for everything. I put in so much time before school and after school that I wanted to think it would be good but then again, I just didn't know what to expect. I'm just give all the glory to God. Of course now I was told I will have my formal evaluation on Wednesday. First good news then bad news. I thought this week was going to be easier after the science fair, but then when is it ever easier. All I know is that Friday is four days away. Count down.

Well good night and be blessed darling.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive