Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ihave to think that something good is about to happen because too much stuff is going wrong

Well I finally realized I could sign on at a different location. My wireless is down but the main connection is still up in the family room so that's what I did and found out I am now connected to the super highway again.

What a day yesterday. After being asked if I had a hero or a zero at home, and of course being told he could be my hero I spent most of my time trying to avoid him, especially after he tried to tell me some joke about a monkey and a tail which I heard very little of it but knew enough to recognize it was suppose to be a dirty joke. The people were just crazy. They were desperate. One thing I notice is that each year more and more people come to the dinner. We continue to have lots of food and the people do enjoy it.. There were quite a few volunteers this year. Again it was exhausting and exhilarating.

When I got home we ate a little and then played Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit. It was fun but I was tired and done by 8pm.  Then I spent another hour trying to figure out why I still didn't have internet. Finally gave up and went to bed.

Today I was up early, out early and it just kept going.  My darling daughter got towed this morning but could get the car without a notarized and faxed letter which we had to send this morning at 7am. Then had to meet the electrician at the building so he could fix the stove in one apt and fridge in another, The day has been harried and crazy. Up at 3am, out, back again, out again, back again.

You are the light. I am the light . We are the light. This is wonderful.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive