Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good Night

Father God I am so glad that I can take some time right now to just say thank you.

I have been getting up early for the past two days, so that I can get to work early. With the traffic its still not as early as I like but none the less I have been there early.

We are so busy Lord. Trying to get ready for our break. Testing, progress report, winter packet, bulletin board. I have duty next week so I will no longer have my morning. Home is busy and not busy. Ever since I decided that I wasn't going to put up the decorations and tree, its been quiet. This weekend is training. All day at that.

I am so looking forward to next Friday. I may not get dressed for a week.  After the Christmas Feast and stuff of course. I'm tired now so I am off to bed. Good Night. Never go to bed angry. No matter what we do during the day we will not go to bed angry.  I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive