Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well I think I spoke too soon. Last night around midnight I began to get sick. Vomiting and everything else. I was up until 5am. I feel terrible. I thought I was not going to get sick because I had a flu shot but I guess this virus is not immune to the flu shot. It like almost everyone is sick. Anna is better, she's excited and well. Lizzie is well but she's waiting to catch it. My mother and my father are both under the weather. Austin is still battling with it. What a motley crew we are for Christmas. I had some crackers and soup today. I think they will stay down.

Do you have any idea how much I miss fellowshipping together tonight? I haven't missed a Christmas Eve service in many, many years I was pleased to see that it will be on the Internet. I can at least listen, I hope. I will miss the pageant. I will miss you. Merry Christmas. Jesus loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive