Monday, December 18, 2006

Countdown

I am counting down the days until Friday. I hope this week goes by just like a flash. Then the next two weeks go by at a snail's pace. I don't have afterschool this week so I will be done early. Tuesday is the talent show which I will not be attending. Wednesday is the staff party which I will not be attending and Thursday is the classroom parties. After that I know the next day is Friday. Wonderful, Beautiful Friday. Its going to be crazy on that day. Tomorrow is our Area Inspection. I have to get there early, we also have a staff meeting first thing in the morning. Thank you for the toys. I havent seen them but she called me and said she received a generous amount of toys.  Have a blessedly wonderful evening and continue to be a blessing to someone special. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive