Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Just Aint Christmas Without the ONe you Love

Christmas just wasnt the sam without my church family. My time has been spent with church family every year and this year I was under the weather. Last year when I came home from the service, our furnace was going out and we smelled a strong odor of smoke, we had to call the fire Dept at 2 in the morning. This year I was with my family and we were all sick. That just wasn't fair. One of my neighbors came over to wish us a merry Christmas. I have not met them all year and they decided to visit on Christmas. Good thing we had some extra cookies made.I am starting to feel better. I had soup today and yesterday. I was feeling better this morning but then after my shower, I made breakfast, that was just a bit too much. My day was very plain. I just wanted to get a message to you before the day was officially over. I heard from two people that the Christmas dinner was on the news I missed it. I tried watching the nine o'clock news on WGN and FOX but I didn't see it. Just figures. Well Good Night and God Bless You.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive