Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello

Today is Thursday. I have had a busy day. Dr's appointment this morning. I went to see Night at the Museum, which I thought was good, even though the critics dont think so. Still trying to get an electriician from Home Depot to confirm a date for installation. I'm sure its because of the holiday. 

I am looking forward to New Years Eve Service. The watch service is always special. They scheduled readers and one asked me to read for them. I know you usually dont have a reader but I'm ready if you do. Usually you dont have a reader. Then in the morning I have to take my daughter and the baby to the airport at 6am. They will be in Boise for a week. That's when the real break begins. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS YOU TO THE HIGHEST AND I THINK THAT A WATCH NIGHT IN CHURCH IS NEEDED EVERY DAY WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS.BLESS YOU BLESS YOU AND THE KIDS

Followers

Blog Archive