Thursday, December 14, 2006

At Last

At Last

My Love Has Come Along.

My Lonely Days are over. That's an Etta James sont that I like. Its in the movie Plesantville and its also in this new commercial for Beautiful the perfume. I like that song. Its very soulful

My life is blooming and I am going to make sure that my life is good. I look forward to one more week and then two weeks of vacation. Its a well deserved vacation. I have earned every minute of it.

I am just watching the news and I see that the Bush family have taken on the task of fighting Malaria in Africa. Not AIDS, but Malaria. Its a more acceptable disease to fight and the sexual conotations are not there. Good, but still not enough. Work on AIDS, make a difference in the African American community.

I'm going to bed now. Good Night Sleep Tight. Know that you are Loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive