Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today and starting me on my way. I am blessed and highly favored today. Today I am writing in my journal. I miss it so much in the mornings. I need to schedule my time better in the mornings so that I can write.

I am seeking that secret place with you. That place where I am protected and loved. Lord you hold out your hands to me and ask me to come. Come. Like the bridegroom waiting at the altar for the bride. I come down the aisle. Thank you Lord for wanting me, for needing me.You want to be wanted and needed and loved. I love you, I need you, I want you. God hears my heart. I am pursueing him daily. I cant make it without him. I wount go without him. I have to have him. I'm glad he's a jealous God. He can provide all of my needs, and keep me safe in the secret place. My heart longs for you. I miss you. I need you to need me, to want me to know that I love you.Come Lord come. Come into my heart and into my mind. Want me, need me, rest in my shadow. I'm all you need. I want you to want me. Want me for who I am.

You have given me a love song for my heart. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive