Sunday, December 3, 2006

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord.

My joy is complete when I have you  in my heart and in my mind. Today I will not be at church. I have to take my dad to his building and one of the car's is down so it puts me in a precarious situation. Though it doesn't make a difference today with this being unity Sunday I would get back early, my daughter has to work too today. The baby is filled with congestion in the chest, but he is still in good spirits. My ability to rely on the Lord, My Father and My God is increasing everyday. Father God I praise you and know that you watch over me daily. You demand that I continue to serve and use your spiritual gifts to minister to others. I spend my days trying to draw closer to you Lord. You require me to share my instruction in the Lord with others. To contribute to their support.I pray that I not grow weary or faint hearted in doing good. I know that the way to heaven is not just to do good, but to have a heart and mind that seeks to please you daily and to do your will daily. I know this is not easy and I struggle with that daily. Only you God can give me grace and mercy for my actions. I cheerfully and joyfully seek to abandon anything that is not of you in my life. What I continue to seek is YOU FATHER GOD. Everything else is a blessing from my seeking you Lord. If I have lost my blessings from the past, then continue to bless me for my future. Not one day is promised to me so I seek you daily and I take nothing for granted Lord. I desire justice, goodness and the truth. I seek how to care for people the Jesus way. Jesus did not heal all and I seek to walk like Jesus. I know the walk is hard and I am continuing to seek your glory Lord. Together, Father, we can do all things.

Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together and running over, shall men give into you bosom. Luke 6:38

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive