Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. I am determined to seek you daily Lord. My desire is to please you. I asked what can I do to reconcile and you said to keep my promise to the journal. He needs it daily. He wants to connect with me and if I would just give love a chance maybe he would be able to connect with me. I just see the transition for here to there taking place in an instant. First I'm single, then I'm married. No hoopla, no fanfare, just us, together. I will keep that in my mind, my heart and my soul. I will believe in that promise. Thank you Lord for loving me and letting me know that I am a good work in your kingdom. Have a blessed day today sweetheart and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive