Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Gift

09 L'EAU PAR KENZO – Kenzo
Flower By KenzoI had been trying to think of something for you for Christmas that would give you a sense of me whenever you wore it or saw it. I thought of a nice scarf and gloves. Some chocolate, since I know you are a chocolate lover. Something that would remind you of me. Then I thought of it. I like a fragrance that I cannot get at any store. I have to order it online. I found it when I was in London in 2004. Its Flower by Kenzo. I really like. So I thought why not get you the male fragrance. You may not like it but I know that you do wear fragrances and at least I know that I have something that is matching. Like matching sweaters or jackets. Matching hats, t-shirts. Something matching that belongs just to you and me.  I hope you like it. I ordered it today and I hope to have it by Saturday. I'll bring it to church on Sunday. So now that gives me a sense of peace. I have found a present that I think you will like.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive